What is a Cookies Policy?
The Cookies Policy informs about all aspects connected with using cookie files on a website you visit. FAPdistrict has also its own cookies that may be enabled and disabled by you. Remember that your attitude to cookie files is strictly connected with quality of services you’ll face on FAPdistrict.
- the user of the site must know that the website contains cookies
- the user must know types of cookies used on the website they visit
- the user must know that they can enable and disable cookies and have a note about consequences that are connected with these both things.
FAPdistrict cookies were written taking into consideration the European Law (GDPR - the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation). Cookies used on FAPdistrict can collect some personal details and the user of the website must be aware of this. Any visitor can disable cookies when they want but then some content of FAPdistrict may not work properly.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that contain information about browsing activity. They help to prepare personalized content of the website to use. It makes using any site not only easier but also more comfortable. User's device automatically stores cookies in a file that’s located within user's web browser. Thanks to this, when you visit the website again, cookies save your preferences and FAPdistrict may be used by you in more personalized way, with remembered preferences, faster loading time and so forth.
How are cookies used?
Cookies have many uses. They depend on the website you visit. In simple words, cookies are used for all activities that make using any site easier - from login details to saved preferences that may be set on the website. On FAPdistrict cookies are implemented to make using the website more comfortable. It’s especially important if you’re the regular user of this platform.
What cookies are used on FAPdistrict?
On FAPdistrict used are only necessary cookies. You can turn them off anytime you want. To do this, change settings in the browser you use to visit the website. Remember also about the fact that it’s advised to use FAPdistrict with all its cookies enabled:
- regarding cookies lifespans, they are divided as below ones:
- SESSION ONES – are erased when the user closes their browser
- PERSISTENT ONES – remain on the user’s computer for a predesignated period of time
- regarding cookies domains, they are divided as below:
- FIRST-PARTY ONES – come from the web server of the page visited by the user
- THIRD-PARTY ONES – are stored by a different domain than that of the page visited by the user.
If you have any question, contact with FAPdistrict Support. If you want to control or disable cookies, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website’s server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of FAPdistrict will not function properly if you have refused cookies.