What are main reasons of collecting data about FAPdistrict users?
- improving users experience on the website
- providing services
- carrying out marketing analysis and sending notifications
- enabling advertising on the website.
- information about your rights and our obligations
- clarity about our dealings with you and transparency about how we collect and use your personal data
- commitments on how we protect your personal data
- commitments on how we will facilitate your rights and respond to your questions.
- on this website
- in e-mail, text and other communications between you and us
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy doesn’t apply:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates)
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries). Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
We may collect, use and store some details of users who visit FAPdistrict. They are grouped as follow:
- IP address, which we pseudonymize
- browser type and version
- time zone setting and location
- operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access FAPdistrict.
What pieces of information aren’t collected on FAPdistrict?
- your race or ethnicity
- religious or philosophical beliefs
- political opinions
- trade union membership
- information about your health
- genetic and biometric data.
Are your personal details secure?
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, please be advised that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of personal data as we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party hackers from illegally obtaining this information.
Do Not Track policy
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in your browser. DNT is a way for you to inform websites and services that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information we collect and that is why we provide you the ability to opt out. But we do not recognize or respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. For more information, visit www.allaboutdnt.com
How long your personal details are kept?
Collected personal details of FAPdistrict visitors are kept as long as it’s necessary to fulfil all purposes connected with collecting information.
What about third-party links?